Linen Napkins in Palmetto by Heirloomed X BECASA
This product is currently sold out.
Heirloomed Linen Napkin in Oatmeal Palmetto. Set of 4. Layer with the matching runner or tablecloth to complete the look. Perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining this summer.
Palmetto was inspired by beach days spent in Old Florida, surrounded by seashells, salt air and fresh palmettos and pines. In collaboration with designer + founder of BECASA, Emily Raffield. Both native to Florida’s forgotten coast, Ashley + Emily designed this collection to evoke the nostalgia of time spent on a quiet beach and to celebrate effortless summer living and entertaining at its best. The Palmetto design lives in BECASA's garment collection, and we instantly knew this would be a gorgeous tablescape. This limited collection is available in both table linens + coastal-inspired apparel.
- 100% pre-washed table linens
- Each dinner napkin is an 18” square
- Subtle bar-tack stitch detail at the corner
- Packaged in a linen keepsake bag, perfect for storing and gifting
- Care instructions: wash on a delicate cycle with like colors. Smooth and lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.
- A natural textured look will occur after washing. If a smoother look is wanted, iron on low heat.
- Pair with the matching linen table runner or cloth to complete your table.
Set of Napkins:
If you have a big family or love to host larger gatherings, add extra sets of napkins to your cart. Start your collection with a set of 4 for everyday use at the table. For dinner parties and family meals, add an extra set to serve 8 total people. For hosting holiday meals, grab 3 sets of napkins for a total of 12 linen, keepsake napkins -- the ultimate hostess bundle.