Linen Table Runner in Palmetto by Heirloomed X BECASA
This product is currently sold out.
Heirloomed Linen Table Runner in Palmetto.
Palmetto was inspired by beach days spent in Old Florida, surrounded by seashells, salt air and fresh palmettos and pines. In collaboration with designer + founder of BECASA, Emily Raffield. Both native to Florida’s forgotten coast, Ashley + Emily designed this collection to evoke the nostalgia of time spent on a quiet beach and to celebrate effortless summer living and entertaining at its best. The Palmetto design lives in BECASA's garment collection, and we instantly knew this would be a gorgeous tablescape. This limited collection is available in both table linens + coastal-inspired apparel.
This runner is perfect for entertaining this summer. Layer it with the matching napkins or solid white for a bigger pop of pattern.
- Table runner is 100% pre-washed linen.
- Each Runner measures 18x90”.
- Subtle bartack detail at the corner gives this piece a rich look.
- Care instructions: wash on a delicate cycle with like colors + smooth and lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.
- Each runner will get a natural textured look after each wash that gets better with time.