Linen Tablecloth in Palmetto by Heirloomed X BECASA
This product is currently sold out.
Linen Tablecloth in Palmetto. Measures 60x120".
Palmetto was inspired by beach days spent in Old Florida, surrounded by seashells, salt air and fresh palmettos and pines. In collaboration with designer + founder of BECASA, Emily Raffield. Both native to Florida’s forgotten coast, Ashley + Emily designed this collection to evoke the nostalgia of time spent on a quiet beach and to celebrate effortless summer living and entertaining at its best. The Palmetto design lives in BECASA's garment collection, and we instantly knew this would be a gorgeous tablescape. This limited collection is available in both table linens + coastal-inspired apparel.
Layer this table cloth with the matching napkins + runner, or mix + match with the Keepsake Collection to create a beautiful tablescape for any occasion.
- Tablecloth is 100% pre-washed linen.
- Each tablecloth measures 60x120”.
- Subtle bartack detail at the corner gives this piece a rich look.
- Care instructions: wash on a delicate cycle with like colors + smooth and lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.
- Each cloth will get a natural textured look after each wash that gets better with time.