Linen Napkins in Light Blue
This variant is currently sold out
Heirloomed Linen Napkin in Light Blue. Choose a set of 4, 8 or 12.
Get back to the basics with the neutral pallet and simple layering options our Keepsake Collection offer. Gift an embroidered napkin set for a meaningful keepsake gift that will be saved and treasured as a family heirloom, or to also start your own personal collection.
Inspired by a piece of freshly polished silver, our Light Blue Table Linens are perfect for mixing onto a vintage inspired table or lovely for an Easter or spring table also.
The set of four is great for starting your linens collection. Great for your family table for everyday use. Use a set of eight for smaller intimate dinner parties, or the set of twelve when hosting holidays like Easter or Thanksgiving. Start your collection now to create a base, and add over the years with other colors and patterns.
- 100% pre-washed table linens
- Each dinner napkin is an 18” square
- Subtle bartack stitch detail at the corner gives these pieces a rich hand stitched look
- Packaged in a linen keepsake bag, perfect for storing your table linens or for gifting, for example
- Care instructions: wash on a delicate cycle with like colors + smooth and lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.
- A natural textured look will occur after washing. If a smoother look is wanted, iron on low heat.
- Pair with the matching linen table runner to complete your table.
Click here for our Table Linens Keepsake Bundle, the perfect housewarming or wedding gift.
Monogrammed Linen Napkins in Light Blue:
If choosing to monogram, the embroidery will appear diagonal on one corner of each napkin. Additionally, please allow 3-7 business days for all monogrammed orders. Monogrammed orders are final sale due to their custom nature.