Linen Napkins in Pewter
This variant is currently sold out
Heirloomed Linen Napkins in Pewter. Choose a set of 4, 8 or 12.
Inspired by the deep tones found in the patina of vintage silverware, our Pewter Linens are perfect for those who appreciate the past, also beautiful for a fall tablescape.
Get back to the basics with the neutral pallet and simple layering options our Keepsake Collection offer. Gift an embroidered napkin set for a meaningful keepsake gift that will be saved and treasured as a family heirloom, or to also start your own personal collection.
The set of four is great for starting your linens collection. Great for your family table for everyday use. Use a set of eight for smaller intimate dinner parties, or the set of twelve when hosting holidays like Easter or Thanksgiving. Start your collection now to create a base, and add over the years with other colors and patterns.
- 100% pre-washed table linens
- Each dinner napkin is an 18” square
- Subtle bartack stitch detail at the corner gives these pieces a rich hand stitched look
- Packaged in a linen keepsake bag, perfect for storing your napkins or for gifting, for example
- Care instructions: wash on a delicate cycle with like colors + smooth and lay flat to dry. Iron as needed.
- A natural textured look will occur after washing. If a smoother look is wanted, iron on low heat.
- Pair with the matching linen table runner to complete your table.
Click here for our Table Linens Keepsake Bundle, the perfect housewarming or wedding gift.
Monogrammed Linen Napkins in Pewter:
If choosing to monogram, the embroidery will appear diagonal on one corner of each napkin. Additionally, please allow 3-7 business days for all monogrammed orders. Monogrammed orders are final sale due to their custom nature.